Saturday 9 June 2012

Nothing to do in the garden still

Well i have lost my charger to my camera, so looks like i have to use the photos i have taken previously.

So this is a photo of one of my favorite places. The place that inspired my love for plants and knowledge in Botany. This is half the green house at my high school that i spent many months in learning about how to grow plants, take care of them, and many other things. some of my favorite things i learnt how to grow were
all the herbs and veggies. And our prized lemon tree was pretty cool too.

Down below is a picture of the courtyard outside of the green house where we were put to work and learnt how to use team working skills, landscaping and the value of knowing how to be a self sufficient gardener. It was the best part and only good part of high school. That is why i encourage anyone i know to take part in it if they can.

Such good memories there, i hope one day i can return any possible teach students how to grow and help sustain our planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment